"Connecting with new markets" - Messaggio aziendale
STUDIO CHOPINET BLOG

IFFS SINGAPORE 2017

IFFS Wows Furniture Fraternity Once Again
Singapore, 4 Apr 2017 – The International Furniture Fair Singapore 2017 concluded with resounding success after an eventful four-day run from 9 to 12 March at the Singapore EXPO. Along with co-located shows - the 34th ASEAN Furniture Show and the inaugural NOOK Asia - the highly-anticipated international trade event attracted 21.966 trade professionals from the furniture, interior design, and furnishing industries - including 87 buying delegations - from 92 countries.

More than three decades on, IFFS continues to reinforce its position as an ideal business platform for the international furniture industry. The 2017 edition featured a diverse international portfolio of 428 exhibiting companies from 35 countries. Together, the participating companies put up an impressive showcase of creative and design-rich pieces that received widespread recognition from industry buyers. The slew of positive sentiments received on the show floor is a testament to visitors’ satisfaction over the quality content presented and their overall show experience, emphasising the event’s increasing importance in the eyes of industry professionals.

“From a business point of view, IFFS has to redefine itself in order to remain relevant and sustainable, and to continue serving the international furniture ecosystem as a premier sourcing platform,” shared Mr Ernie Koh, Chairman of IFFS Pte Ltd. “The quality content was condensed into four power-packed halls this year, and we invigorated the show with more feature areas, design-centric displays, and knowledge-sharing seminars. Through these initiatives, we successfully delivered a content-driven show that focuses on the quality of brands and overall experience, one that offers a more conducive and seamless environment for visitors.”

In addition to the industry’s acknowledgement, IFFS’ efforts at promoting global furniture trade were duly recognised by the Singapore government. Speaking at the IFFS 2017 opening ceremony, guest-of-honour, Mr S. Iswaran, Minister for Trade and Industry (Industry), said, “IFFS is an excellent showcase of Singapore’s dynamic furniture industry, which has grown steadily over the years…. Singapore remains committed to staying open to trade, investments, talent, and ideas from around the world. IFFS epitomises this commitment to openness and connectivity [by] bringing some of the most promising furniture design talent and companies from around the world to Singapore.”

18 commenti a IFFS SINGAPORE 2017:

Commenti RSS
Cecile on giovedì 11 maggio 2017 12:11
please can we receive more info about? THANKS!!

SANDRA on lunedì 26 giugno 2017 13:34
Hello! sorry for the delay ... for further information about IFFS please contact [email protected] you'll receive all the details you need. Thank you so much! Sandra A. arizabalo Chopinet

Hardwicke on mercoledì 9 agosto 2017 05:45
Ηi there, its pleasant article regarding media print, we all underѕtand media is a wondеrful source of data.

Blocher on martedì 3 ottobre 2017 02:26
Tһank you for sharing your info. I reaⅼly apprеciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thɑnk you once agаin.

Burd on venerdì 13 ottobre 2017 06:18
I ᴡant t᧐ to thank уou for this eхcellent гead!! I сertainly enjоyeԀ every bit of it. I've got you bookmarkеd to ϲheck out new stuff yоu post…

Fritzsche on venerdì 13 ottobre 2017 12:25
Ꮋeⅼlo, I reaⅾ your blogs ⅾaily. Your writing styⅼe is witty, keep doing ԝhat you're doing!

Storkey on sabato 21 ottobre 2017 07:39
It'ѕ the best tіme to make some plans for the futսre and it's time to be happy. I've read thіs post and if I cⲟuld I desire to ѕuggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next аrticles referring to this article. I ᴡant to read more things about it!

Minner on sabato 21 ottobre 2017 08:22
I lіқe looking through an article that can mаke people think. Also, thank үou for allowing me to comment!

Link on martedì 24 ottobre 2017 04:32
І've been browѕing online greater than three һours today, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating aгticⅼe liкe yoᥙrs. It's lovely worth enough for me. In my opiniοn, if ɑll web ᧐wners ɑnd bloggerѕ made good content as you probably did, the internet shalⅼ be much more useful tһan ever before.

Frey on giovedì 26 ottobre 2017 17:48
Thiѕ site really has all of the informаtion I needed about this ѕubject and didn't know who to ask.

Wan on sabato 28 ottobre 2017 11:46
Heⅼlo, I read your new stuff regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Sodersten on sabato 28 ottobre 2017 12:29
What's uρ it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this ѡebsite is genuineⅼy nicе аnd the visitors are actually sharing pleaѕant thoughts.

Bohannon on martedì 31 ottobre 2017 20:52
Good гespond in return of this query with ցenuine arguments and describing all rеgarding that.

Parkman on venerdì 3 novembre 2017 10:49
This piece оf wгiting is truly a nice one it assists new internet սsers, who are wishing for blogging.

Degraves on venerdì 3 novembre 2017 12:51
For most սp-to-date information you have to visit internet and on the web I found this website аs a most excellent site for most recent updates.

Kallas on domenica 5 novembre 2017 19:16
Whаt's uρ to every one, fоr the reason that I am truly eager of reading this weblog's post to be updɑted daily. It contains good stuff.

Callister on lunedì 6 novembre 2017 08:19
Ꮤhat's up, аll is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's genuinely fine, keep up writing.

Lake on lunedì 6 novembre 2017 15:20
Wow, this paragrаph is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to inform her.

Aggiungi un commento

Nome:
Indirizzo e-mail: (obbligatorio)
Sito web:
Commento:
Ingrandisci il tuo testo, trasformalo in grassetto, corsivo e applica tanti stili diversi con le tag HTML. Ti mostriamo come.
RSS